http://www.harlemtbcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/african-american-patient-doctor-office-exam-serious-1296x728-header-1296x728-1.jpg 648 1155 Cesar http://www.harlemtbcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo-4.png Cesar2020-03-01 10:31:352020-03-23 10:56:22Tuberculosis Prevention: What to Know
Tuberculosis is still is a real concern today. Prevention is better than cure which will allow you to stay in good health rather than curing the diseases. In this article, we are going to be discussing some of the best prevention methods to help you keep away from TB.
If you have active TB, make sure that you are getting treated right away. This involves a lot of medications and treatment, which can easily last a year. Make sure that you are taking your medications right, which will allow you to take care of sick again. When your TB is not active, it is called latent TB. This is one type of TB which cannot be spread across the diseases to others. The doctors may still recommend which can take the medications to keep the germs to become more active.
How TB spreads?A person who has an active disease in their lungs can easily be spread through the air—active means when the TB is capable of multiplying and spreading in your body. Try to make sure that you do not stay in close contact with someone who has an active TB disease. Also, make sure that the people are aware and can allow the infection to no longer infect others around you.
Stop the spread of TB
Some Tips To Follow
- Take all of your medications as they are prescribed.
- Make sure that you do not miss out on any appointments.
- Cover your mouth while you cough or sneeze.
- Make sure that you wash your hands after sneezing or coughing
- Do not visit or invite people to your home.
- Stay away from any public places which include your work, school and other public places.
- Use a fan and open windows to help move around the fresh air.
- Do not use public transportation.